Health Council of Canada
Health Council of Canada reports:
- December 2011 — How do sicker Canadians with chronic disease rate the health care system?
- August 2011 — Understanding and improving Aboriginal maternal and child health in Canada
- November 2010 — How do Canadians rate the health care system?
- October 2010 — Update on Aboriginal health
- June 2010 — Generic Drug Pricing and Access in Canada: What are the Implications?
- May 2010 — At the tipping point: Health leaders share ideas to speed primary health care reform
- February 2009 — Value for money: Making Canadian Health Care Stronger
Health Council of Canada media materials:
- June 2010 — Health Council of Canada releases public discussion paper on generic drug prices and access (see Supporting Materials)
- June 2010 — Generic Drug Pricing Discussion Paper Fact Sheet (see Supporting Materials)
- February 2009 — Can we make our health care system better without spending billions more?
- January 2009 — Health Council of Canada reaction to Federal Budget
- April 2009 — Getting Top Value for our Money – National Post special feature
- April 2009 — $172B: Are we spending wisely? – National Post special feature
Multimedia & Other:
- June 2010 — Generic Drug Pricing and Access in Canada – Video
- February 2009 — Are you getting value for money from your health care system? — Video