- If you visit the Site to browse, read pages or download information, the University may gather and store certain information about the visit. The following information is collected automatically:
1. the IP address and domain name used;
2. the type of browser and operating system;
3. the date and time of the visit;
4. the web pages of the site accessed
This information is used for website management. The University will not release this information to third parties unless required to do so by law.
- The University does not collect other personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to use specific parts of the Site. Personal information you do provide will only be used for the purpose described at the time the information is collected, and will be retained only so long as necessary for the purposes it was collected or as required by law. The University will not release personal information to third parties unless required to do so by law.