On March 8, 2016 experts from the pharmaceutical, government, academic, medical and health care arena will gather at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health for a symposium on Prescription Drug Pricing. The half day event will bring together leaders from the private and public sector with a wide range of perspectives to discuss and formulate policy options to address the prescription drug pricing issue in the U.S.
The event is open to the public, faculty, staff and students, and the Hopkins community. The half-day gathering will be webcast live on www.jhsph.edu/drug-pricing.
Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Prescription Drug Pricing
1:00 – 4:00 p.m. Sheldon Hall (W1214) Reception to Follow 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health 615 N. Wolfe Street Baltimore, MD 21205
- Caleb Alexander, MD, Co-Director, Center for Drug Safety and Effectiveness
- Gerard Anderson, PhD, Professor, Health Policy and Management
- Sean Cavanaugh, Deputy Administrator and Director of the Center for Medicare at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- John Coster, PhD, Director, Division of Pharmacy Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services
- Jeremy Greene, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine and the History of Medicine Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- James Millar, SVP Managed Markets and Government Affairs, GlaxoSmithKline
- Joshua Sharfstein, MD, Associate Dean, Public Health Practice and Training
- Antonio Trujillo, PhD, Associate Professor, International Health
- Congressman Henry A. Waxman, JD, Centennial Policy Scholar
For more information, contact Susan Murrow, (410) 955-7624.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.